Change my background?

Solved/Closed
Jessalyn2794 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday November 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 - Nov 29, 2009 at 05:16 PM
 j363j - Jun 1, 2010 at 05:59 AM
hey:(usually I would say hey with a ':)' instead of a ':(' but I am deeply upset.
On Thanksgiving I got a new laptop, I was super excited! It is a purplish pink Acer aspireone intel laptop.
It has Windows 7 Starter.
I love this laptop,
But I have 1 problem....
My problem is that this laptop will not let me change my desktop background... gr!
I've tried everything!! I went to control panel and typed in desktop background, but it found no results.
I went to a pic in my saved files and right clicked saying Set as Desktop Background, still nothing. The little box popped up saying, "are you sure you want to replace current background?" I click yes, and still, nothing. I downloaded a gadget background and still NOTHING.
any idea how to fix this? Because I am completely freaking exasperated on how to change it.
I NEED HELP!!!

23 responses

yes you can there is a program you can download and you change it through the program, I forget the name.. google it.
whats the name so tou can change your background, please anyone I can't find it on google, someone help.
im having the same problem, it is so annoying. who likes a stupid blue backround? whats the point of that! :\