Fear Pc game

Closed
neels Posts 8 Registration date Monday July 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 17, 2009 - Aug 27, 2008 at 03:32 AM
 saravana - Nov 2, 2010 at 09:30 AM
Hello,

I have a problem with F.E.A.R pc game. After loading the image from the DVD, the installation was proceeded, and it was successfully installed. But when I eject the CD and when I am trying to access the game its asking me for the correct DVD rom. Can anyone help what should I do?
Related:

3 responses

f.e.a.r or some other games you are useing piereat dvd of game .thats way u have a problme with u r game .if u want 2 play that game then exploer u r game dvd and see is there crack folder in dvd then in crack folder there some icons copy that icons and paste in that drive where u instal ur game [c/program file/f.e.a.r and paste ] and play game and enjoy
If there is a crack folder copy all the content in that and paste (replace) it where you installed.
If crack folder not exist search for file name as like as game name in the DVD rom
and paste it in the installed folder
vpnserver Posts 14 Registration date Tuesday August 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 22, 2009 1
Aug 27, 2008 at 11:48 AM
Hello

To be able to play the game without using the DVD rom you will have to burn the image to your disk. The recommended software for this process is the latest version of Nero Burn. Burn the disk and create an image on your disk then every time before playing the game you will have to mount the image and click on play. This will solve your problem.