Samsung SGH-L700 with Aircel GPRS Problem [Solved/Closed]

Nithkumar - Dec 14, 2009 at 05:54 AM - Latest reply:  Bittu
- Aug 4, 2010 at 08:23 AM
Hello,
I am having Samsung SGH-L700 mobile with Aircel - Tamilnadu prepaid connection.
I could access Pocket internet provided by Aircel & also i could access Google, Yahoo sites through "Internet" menu.

My problem is, i downloaded two application softwares ( through the link provided by somebody) namely newshunt & ngpay, and i installed the same, i got the installed application's logo in Games and others folder, if i click the Logo, it is giving error message " No conectivity, please check the GPRS setting with your service provider and try again", i contacted Aircel ,but no support.

Same application softwares working with my friend's mobile- samsung SGH-L700 with Vodafone connection.

Please help me to sortout the problem

Thanks
Regards
Saravanan
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Thank you
First u go to the menu, then click internet icon, then click to the 7th menu i.e. browser setting. On that u click aircel.. Now it will work..After doing this ur feed back is solicited..

Bye..
Regards
Appu...

Thank you, appu 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1670 users this month

Thank you
DEAR ,

WHEN YOU GO TO NETWORKING WIZARD OF PC STUDIO3 PUT INTERNET PROVIDER AS OTHER BECAUSE AIRCEL IS NOT IN THE LIST AND THEN TRY IT
There is not option in network provider list is 'other'.that what can i do?
closeup22 8933 Posts Friday May 15, 2009Registration date October 7, 2010 Last seen - Dec 14, 2009 at 08:50 AM
Thank you
hi there,

uninstall the recent software installed or

reset mobile phone to factory settings then re configure it

Thanks