Samsung SGH-L700 with Aircel GPRS Problem

Solved/Closed
Nithkumar - Dec 14, 2009 at 05:54 AM
 Bittu - Aug 4, 2010 at 08:23 AM
Hello,
I am having Samsung SGH-L700 mobile with Aircel - Tamilnadu prepaid connection.
I could access Pocket internet provided by Aircel & also i could access Google, Yahoo sites through "Internet" menu.

My problem is, i downloaded two application softwares ( through the link provided by somebody) namely newshunt & ngpay, and i installed the same, i got the installed application's logo in Games and others folder, if i click the Logo, it is giving error message " No conectivity, please check the GPRS setting with your service provider and try again", i contacted Aircel ,but no support.

Same application softwares working with my friend's mobile- samsung SGH-L700 with Vodafone connection.

Please help me to sortout the problem

Thanks
Regards
Saravanan
Related:

3 responses

First u go to the menu, then click internet icon, then click to the 7th menu i.e. browser setting. On that u click aircel.. Now it will work..After doing this ur feed back is solicited..

Bye..
Regards
Appu...
DEAR ,

WHEN YOU GO TO NETWORKING WIZARD OF PC STUDIO3 PUT INTERNET PROVIDER AS OTHER BECAUSE AIRCEL IS NOT IN THE LIST AND THEN TRY IT
There is not option in network provider list is 'other'.that what can i do?
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Dec 14, 2009 at 08:50 AM
hi there,

uninstall the recent software installed or

reset mobile phone to factory settings then re configure it

Thanks