Micro sd card prob

Closed
broc - Dec 17, 2009 at 05:52 AM
clarkdavid Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 17, 2009 - Dec 17, 2009 at 06:14 AM
Hello,
my sandisk 2 gb is not showing up as a diskdrive in my computer their fore cannot be formatted, sometimes it does come up but is not accesiable and reads as 0MB of 0MB space, basically not a drive at all, i have also bought a new t-flash 2.0 usb micro sd card reader and it still dosn't work, so i bought a sandisk 4 gb sdhc card and am still waiting to get a sdhc card reader. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! my email is broc_96@hotmail.com
Related:

1 response

clarkdavid Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 17, 2009
Dec 17, 2009 at 06:14 AM
I had the same problem.My Micro card reader was not working.I was very fed up.There was an important work.I needed to make some important changes to a website http://www.diamondexotica.com selling diamond rings.The was very angry.It was just a work of seconds.Just some changes needed to made but the data was in my micro

I dint knew that to make Micro card work properly i need to install supporting software..Yours must be the same case.