MicroSD cards are compact, space-saving memory devices that are compatible with most modern devices. Because of this, if ever a user loses the password to his or her microSD card, it can turn into quite a stressful production, as access to data is automatically blocked. This article will explain two quick ways to regain the password to your memory card and how to proceed with a password reset.
To unlock a MicroSD card:
- Go to the file manager on your mobile phone. Then, head to Settings > System Folders. Find a file called mmcstore, and send it to your computer using Bluetooth.
- Next, use Notepad to open your file. The password for your memory card is located within that file.
- Another possible method includes you inserting your card into your phone without accessing it. Run FExplorer, and open the C:\system file path.
- Find the file called mmcstore, and rename it as mmcstore.txt. Copy the .txt file to your PC, and open it in Notepad.
- Your password will be located within that file.
N.B. MicroSD card users can place the card into any E-series mobile or N95 and format it. It will not ask for a password.
- How to unlock sd card password
- Memory card password reset code
- Memory card password
- Sd card password remover [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Sd card password huawei [solved] > Forum - Google
- Memory card password remover code > Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Unlock memory card [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Unlock sd card on huawei p9 lite [solved] > Forum - Android
- Repair a corrupted USB Drive: Mac, Windows 10, online
- How to use SSD cache: Windows 10, software
- Windows DISKPART: commands, command prompt, clean
- Speed up your computer: clean up temporary files, update OS
- What is the logical structure of a hard disk
- How to fix Rundll Error: on startup, Windows 10
- How to format micro SD card to FAT32: Windows 10
- How to run MemTest: Windows 10, Linux
- How to format an external hard drive: on Mac, Windows, Linux
- How to install a new hard drive: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7