Computer problem

Closed
monita - Dec 23, 2009 at 03:38 AM
lfefil Posts 60 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 25, 2009 - Dec 23, 2009 at 03:51 AM
Hello, Happy Holidays

Can you please assist me? I am having a sersious problem. I have three drives 2 which are running on the same rad drives f/g (password protected). I believe a virus got through, and it shut the system down, black screen and it would not let me log back it, everytime I tried to sign in it logged right back off. My friend came over to assist me, I am now able to work on my C drive only, but still not able to access any files on my f/g drives. I ran a complete scan and saw that there was a virus located on f drive, I requested movement to the vault. I went back to the f drive to try and log in, and I get the same result, the system logs right back off. Is there anything I can do? I hate to even think about my drive being corrupted everything is on the f drive.

Please Please Help me
Thank you

1 response

lfefil Posts 60 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 25, 2009 10
Dec 23, 2009 at 03:51 AM
connect that drive to other pc and take out data. or try to chang data cable or there is mistake in jumpher setting