- C Drive Missing & Task Manager disabled
- How to enable task manager disabled by administrator ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Disable task manager gpo - Guide
- Task manager menu missing - Guide
- How to disable cores in task manager - Guide
- Dvd/cd-rom drives missing from device manager windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
Seems like you have been infected with a fun list of trojans and malware. I just fixed 3 machines last week. To access you drives, explore the recycle bin and then in the address bar type C:\ and hit enter, that will allow you to view your files. Search for SDFix using any of your favorite search engines. Exctract it to C:\SDFix. READ all the information and help files. Boot into SAFE MODE, if you can't you can run the SDfix from regular mode and I think it gives you the option to re-enable booting into SAFE MODE. Follow all directions, let it run, it may seem like it is frozen for a few minutes, but it is doing much stuff. After that is done, search for KillBox, Rogue Remover, SuperAntiSpyware FREE, run those and that should solve your problems... in any case, I would BACKUP ALL FILES that are IMPORTANT to you BEFORE attempting to fix this nasty mess you have.