- Netgear wireless g router
- Settings D-Link DIR-300 wireless G router ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Netgear wireless adaptor CD installer ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Netgear wireless adapter not connecting to internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- How to install netgear wireless adapter without cd - Forum - WiFi
- How To Fix a Wireless Router that Can't Connect - Guide
Windows 64 bit support is a problem for a lot of hardware. You don't need the software to set up the router. It can be done from within your Internet browser. Check the Netgear site to see if a 64 bit download is available or to find the instructions for a manual router setup.