- Netgear wireless g router
- Netgear wireless router not working ✓ - Forum - Network
- Netgear wireless adapter setup without cd - Forum - WiFi
- Settings D-Link DIR-300 wireless G router ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Netgear wireless adaptor CD installer ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Airtel broadband wireless router configuration - How-To - Network
Windows 64 bit support is a problem for a lot of hardware. You don't need the software to set up the router. It can be done from within your Internet browser. Check the Netgear site to see if a 64 bit download is available or to find the instructions for a manual router setup.