-
Registration date
Thursday May 1, 2008
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2008
-
Hey there,

I have an excel query which goes like this.
I have 2 excel workbooks
First Excel workbook is called as Campaign Tracking sheet (for each month) which contains between 10 - 16 Campaign worksheets of different campaigns. Each has its Data from Cell E4 : J4

The second Excel sheet or Sheets we have a End of Month report for different campaigns each one is Seperate so we will have between 10 - 16 in a given month. Also in this sheet it has records for different months (July Aug etc etc). The cell range in this sheet is D27 :D32 but they change from month to month it should come between E27 :E32 next month

I tried linking it up thro links but it doesnt help it takes me too much time coz every month i have to manually put the data from Campaign Tracking sheet into the End of month Report for different Campaigns which is really cumbersome. At times you have a probability of a mistake as well.

Now i am looking for a macro where when i open the End of month sheet i use the macro to find the campaign sheet (using Get open) for each month and then give me a combo box which gives me the worksheets (on that particular Campaign sheet) and then i select it and it takes data from that Worksheet and updates it on the relevant fields on the End of month report. This is the only i can think of unless there is an easier way??

I hope i make sense on this.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers
Akki

1 reply

Registration date
Thursday May 1, 2008
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2008
hello,

just try to see the macro help on the forum you might find what you are searching for
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month