Dual boot error

Closed
subairkhadar - Jan 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM
subairkhadar Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 12, 2010 - Jan 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Hello,
i have one desktop with gigabit motherboard.i installed two operating system one windows7 and linux.after installation complete when booting to os selection, i coudn't select os which i want windows7 or linux.witch time key board doesn't working to select os.so every time logon to windows7.unable to logon to linux.when installing time os after press F12 the seletion which i want first booting cdrom or hard disk which coudn't select with keyboard. how can i resolve this problem?iam using usb keyboard and mouse flat.
Related:

1 response

subairkhadar Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 12, 2010
Jan 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM
i have one desktop with gigabit motherboard.i installed two operating system one windows7 and linux.after installation complete when booting to os selection, i coudn't select os which i want windows7 or linux.witch time key board doesn't working to select os.so every time logon to windows7.unable to logon to linux.when installing time os after press F12 the seletion which i want first booting cdrom or hard disk which coudn't select with keyboard. how can i resolve this problem? using usb keyboard and mouse flat.