Confused girl here?

 Blocked Profile -
i am extremly confused on wat to download on your laptop , so that u are able to exchange things from yor fone and laptop please help.

1 reply

Hi there!

You will normally need to get a PC Suite in order to transfer files from your phone to your PC Suite. Well, your post is not so clear. Please provide clear information and also the model of your mobile phone so that we can help you properly about the trouble being experienced.