How do you put songs on your ipod nano

Closed
sticky - Jan 20, 2010 at 11:51 AM
maxmonkey Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday January 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 28, 2010 - Jan 28, 2010 at 05:30 AM
how do you put songs on your ipod nano using itunes b-cuz I'm getting tired of asking people to do it for me
and plus its my first time ever having a ipod so i really don't know how to do it so if any of ya'll know how to do it let me know ight.

2 responses

Priscilla79 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 20, 2010
Jan 20, 2010 at 09:10 PM
Hey! You can follow the steps below to put songs to iTunes
Step 1
Click My IPOD under the DEVICES, and tick “Manually manage music and videos” option in the Summary window.
Step 2
Click File and select Add File to Library to locate your mp3 or mp4 files. The added files will be automatically classified in the Music or Movies Category under LIBRARY.
Step 3
Click Music or Movies under LIBRARY, drag the music or movie from the library file list to My IPOD. And then click Music or Movies under MY IPOD, you will see the file in the right file list.

Besides using iTunes, there is iTunes alternative by which can transfer music and video to your iPod directly. That's easy-to-use. If you like you can give it a shot at http://www.itoolkit-software.com/ipod-transfer.html#181.
maxmonkey Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday January 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 28, 2010
Jan 28, 2010 at 05:30 AM
First, launch iTunes, click File option on menu, and import your songs to iTunes library. Then,connect your iPod to computer via USB cable, iTunes will detect your iPod. After that, click iTunes "File -> Sync iPod", and the files will be transferred to your iPod from iTunes library. When updating completed, you will find the songs on you iPod.