No siganl on my computer

Closed
liquid45 Posts 22 Registration date Wednesday September 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2009 - Sep 18, 2008 at 08:34 AM
signalup Posts 18 Registration date Sunday August 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2009 - Sep 18, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Hello can anyone help me here? My problem is that when I switched on my computer this morning only the no signal on the screen can be seen and the machine will not boot upto windows(guessing). The red light on the tower can be seen as if working but nothing is on the screen.

1 response

signalup Posts 18 Registration date Sunday August 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2009 5
Sep 18, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Hi, you guess wrong if you tell me that the red light can be seen blinking and so Im thinking about your graphics card. First of all just check out if all the cables are correctly connected. If you have an integrated graphics card then you may need to change the motherboard because it wont be possible for repairs or alternatively what you can do is to try to use an agp card or pci express card. And if you have an agp graphics card or a pci express card in the pc actually then all you need to do is to either change the graphics card and also you can use the graphics onboard. Hope it helps you