Unable to format mini SD card for n73

Closed
haali - Feb 3, 2010 at 02:49 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 14, 2010 at 07:31 AM
Hello, my 2gb mini SD got a virus and then i try to formate it from pc but it did not work and then my pc stops to detect memory card and in phone it shows memory card corrupted and format but when i click yes to format it halt cancel the formation of card remain there and after repeating the process no avail plz help i have not any important data but i want my card back. how can i format it pc is unable to detect it and n73 is unable to format
Related:

5 responses

ya i tried several time but no avail, the phone auto skip the formating process and remain in memory card menu. i tried it several but it does not work at all.plz help
Blocked Profile
Feb 9, 2010 at 05:59 AM
Dear Haali,

Have you tried formatting on your mobile phone itself? If you haven't, please try performing the task to see whether the problem gets solved.

Thank you.
i have tired number of times but it is not formatting in computer as well as in mobile. but it is not performing...
Hello, my 2gb mini SD got a virus and then i try to formate it from pc but it did not work and then my pc stops to detect memory card and in phone it shows memory card corrupted and format but when i click yes to format it halt cancel the formation of card remain there and after repeating the process no avail plz help i have not any important data but i want my card back. how can i format it pc is unable to detect it and n73 is unable to format

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Oct 14, 2010 at 07:31 AM
Holla,

If you cannot get it formatted, please try connecting to another card reader on another PC. If it still does not get the sd card formatted, this means that the memory card is damaged and there is no possible way to get it repaired for its circuit board is too small.