- Processor Over Heated
- What is my processor - Guide
- How to turn off cores in a processor - Guide
- Processor heating but no display - Guide
- For ms office 2013 the minimum requirement of processor is - Guide
- Paint.net bulk image processor - Download - Image editing
Looks like you need a new fan/CPU cooler unit. You will need some background knowledge on how to remove the old unit - clean the CPU - find a correct replacement unit and install. Some CPU's (from AMD) will burn out in a few seconds if You don't reinstall the heat sink correctly. If you don't have this background best to take it to a repair shot.