Plz help someone

Solved/Closed
kishor kumar - Mar 4, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 4, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Hello,
My GMail has been hacked. I have used already many things. My ID is sanjanarocks.09@gmail.com
Please help me to recover my password. my inbox contains various official nd confidential mails. i dont want that someone misuse all that. Please reply me on kishork309@gmail.com as i will not come back to visit this page again.......
It is great challange to all hackers. If i got my google account unlocked, the helper will be rewarded with money. Amount will be paid by Internet money transfer. Help me.....

kishor kumar
kishork309@gmail.com

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 4, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Hello,

I am terribly sorry for what happened to you, unfortunately there is no way to help you recover your password nor your account unless we also find a way to hack it. This forum's charter strickly forbids giving hacking solution.

I respectfully recommend that you contact Google on the matter and that you scan your computer for viruses of the keylogger type which may make you a victim again.

Best regards