Please help me. I have done all i could do.

Solved/Closed
VIRUSHATER - Mar 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM
 VIRUSHATER - Mar 11, 2010 at 08:14 PM
Hello, I need help badly.
I tried to go on a website yesterday. And while it was loading my pc got infected with a virus. It says it is an Exploit Rogue MCOS, and I have done everything in my power to get rid of it. It still wont come out even if I scan the pc and remove all infected files. I looked everywhere for help, they say it is a "Trojan Horse". I am running a scan right now but i cant find it anywhere. The scan finished now. And the scan---it found it! Yes! Now remove whatever the hell I have to and...FAIL. Didn't come out. Please if you know how to get this piece of S*** out, tell me. Please. In my entire life I have been able to get rid of the viruses, and hack the hackers back. But this one's more advanced.....

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 6, 2010 at 01:31 PM
A rogue virus is self protective, hence we must outwit it otherwise it will prevent any antimalware application from running. You must also stop the Trojan's processes from running. To remove it, please follow the procedure described hereunder:

Download Process Explorer to your desktop

http://live.sysinternals.com/procexp.exe

Please rename it to Explorer.exe

Run the tool and spot any unusual processes especially those that are numeric

Do not reboot your machine as the processes will be reanimated.

Next download Malwarebyte to your desktop:

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/­es-anti-malware

Rename it Explorer and install it.

Connect your USB keys, external disks, Mp3, Mp4, etc

Launch the application and from the second tab update it. Once the update complete, click on parameters and click stop Internet Explorer during deletion.

Request a FULL system scan

At the end of the scan, show results and check delete selection (bold items)

Once your computer is clean and working normally just to be on the safe side
•Turn off system restore and wait 30 seconds,
•Turn it back on and create a new restore point.

This way it gets rid of anything bad that might have gotten saved in a restore point and you have a clean restore point to use in the near future if needed.
Do not turn it off until your computer is clean and working normally because you might need to use it if something goes wrong during the clean-up process.
It is better to go back to an infected restore point if something goes wrong then to not be able to undo changes that were damaging.

Please do let me know how this worked for you, we like to read about happy ending stories and victories over viruses.

Best regards
tanks. this helped alot. i got rid of it AND it didnt screw up anything on my pc. if this pc broke down, i would kill whoever the hell got that thing in it. u know y? this cost me 700 DOLLARS.again, thanks. i think i'd better update AVG again...
hey, if you wanna learn to hack, download torrent and youll be able to hack pretty much anything. ive been trying to beat this game lately, and instead of buying upgrades, i used torrent. this worked out pretty well. and ive gotten back at people who tried to hack ME. if this works out, send me an email. i dont usually check, but i might as well or my email will delete itself. oh, and, if you wanna see something that will make you laugh your ass off, just go on youtube and search "the happy song" not the happy birthday song. alot of people click that and not the real one.XD

Hope it works out :-)
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 8, 2010 at 07:10 AM
Hi,

Sorry but hacking is not my cup of tea nor are torrent downloads which I find very risky for a great number of them are infected.

Good luck and be careful on the Net.
well, in my opinion, torrent downloads arent that bad.i mean, if i get a virus from torrent downloads, ill get rid of it. but if you say so, i might as well delete all my torrent stuff from my pc since i managed to get rid of that rogue virus.thx 4 the help, and if u wanna chat, email me at

stickmaster10@hotmail.com