Desktop icons disappeared and task manager is

Closed
Gerald - Oct 9, 2008 at 12:06 AM
 karthik - Oct 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM
Hello,
Its almost a week now,im facing this problem... all desktop icons have disappeard and the task manager is disabled. When i go to the start menu, there was a log off and turn off options,but this time the turn off option have gone. And when switch on my laptop,there is a notepad that keeps coming everytime i log on...and it keeps writing words,i dont know what language is that. So guys,i reaaly need your help...plz im waiting for your help to get things inline.
Thanx.
Gerald
Related:

2 responses

jennyclinton77 Posts 7 Registration date Thursday May 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2008 5
Oct 9, 2008 at 09:23 AM
seems as if your windows is corrupted if you cant do anything on your computer then its useless that i tell you to try to repair windows registry using a software called regfix but instead just try that using windows installation cd
nothing..only virus..try bitdefender free version 10.00..its a powerfull av..if it does not solve ur problem jst reload ur os..but do it as soon as u can..as it also be a spyware which may access ur system remotely..k