How to disable desktop window manager: Windows 7
Desktop Window Manager Session Manager is a service that renders transparent windows, live task thumbnails, high-resolution monitor support, window layering and much more on your PC. Sometimes this function slows down your computer and you might want to switch it off for a while. In this article, we explain to you how to disable the Desktop Window Manager.
To disable the Desktop Window Manager Session Manager on Widows 7 (if you don't use Aero) follow these steps:
Click on the Start button and type services.msc in the search field. Then, press Enter.
- In the Services window, look for the following entry: Desktop Window Manager Session Manager.
- Double click on it and set the Startup type as Disabled.
- Finally, click OK to save changes.
Any more Windows 7 questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Desktop window manager session manager
- Desktop window manager disable
- Dwm windows 7
- Blackberry desktop manager > Download - File management
- How to start a Spotify group session: PC, iPhone > Guide
- Outline manager > Download - VPN
- Internet download manager > Download - Download managers
- Anu script manager 7.0 free download filehippo [solved] > Windows 7 Forum