Wii Backup Manager download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Wii Backup Manager is a popular software application designed specifically for managing and organizing backups of Wii and GameCube games. It provides a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features to streamline the process of creating, transferring, and organizing game backups.
What is Wii Backup Manager?
Wii Backup Manager is an intuitive software application that allows you to effortlessly transfer Wii games from your computer to an external drive, enabling you to enjoy these games on your Wii console. It also offers the convenience of downloading game covers from GameTDB and a comprehensive list of the games you own.
In addition, it gracefully handles file import, export, partition formatting, transfers, and more. All of that is powered by efficient and optimized algorithms to make your gaming experience more accessible.
What are the key features of Wii Backup Manager?
- Excellent import/export: It can read and extract data from RAR, ISO, CISO, and WBFS files and write and create ISO, CISO, and WBFS files, including SNEEK extraction.
- File conversion: It can convert between readable and writable formats. Hence, it can seamlessly convert WBFS files to CISO, ISO, or WBFS File formats.
- Formatting: You can easily format drives to WBFS, FAT32, or NTFS format and perform direct ripping to ISO, CISO, WBFS File, or WBFS formats.
- Optimized: It can take advantage of multi-threaded environments and perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and transfers are buffered for maximum speed. Also, it features a batch mode for automated processing, allowing it to eject the disc and immediately process the next one. The cherry on top is that game lists can be exported using customizable templates.
- Transfer: You can perform direct drive-to-drive transfers and transfer files from readable formats to WBFS or simulated WBFS drives. You can pause and stop any operation whenever you want and ensure file system safety and integrity. In addition, it calculates and stores an MD5 hash to check data integrity later.
- Handy: It provides many features to offer you flexibility without sacrificing power. For example, it allows you to add folders and subfolders recursively, you can choose an automatic or manual selection of WBFS file split size, and choose which partitions to keep from Wii discs (game, updates, all). Also, you can select the display unit size, hide specific drives from the drive menus, set display names for drives for easy identification, and show or hide list columns.
- Multiboot: It offers support for ISO multiboot, and each game partition can have its own entry.
- Languages: You can take advantage of multi-language support through the GameTDB titles.txt file.
How to use Wii Backup Manager?
- Launch Wii Backup Manager.
- Insert your USB drive or SD card into your computer.
- Go to the Drive 1 tab, then select the drive that you're putting the Wii games on.
- Go to the Files tab, then select Add.
- Select Files to add multiple games to the program, or select Folder to add a whole folder of games.
- Select Transfer, then select Drive 1 to transfer the games over. It might take a while for the games to copy over.
Is Wii Backup Manager free?
Yes, Wii Backup Manager is free to use.
Is Wii Backup Manager safe?
Yes, Wii Backup Manager is considered safe.