HACKERS' RUINS

Closed
LF - Apr 6, 2010 at 02:57 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 6, 2010 at 05:54 AM
Oh boy, I have been sooo frustrated over this thing, I cannot access my administrator rights, and the adminstrator from Safe Mode won't log on without a password. Alot of files have been changed, and I try to open them and I get the message, access denied! Man, this thing is p-ing me off!! I have already reformatted the hard drive once. I tell you what, I'm just going to install a new, clean harddrive.
And my IE is a redirect! What the heck is wrong with people that they have to mess with other peoples computers? Okay, whoopie=so your such a genius that you can remote access or invent worms and trojans, boy-such talent, such skill.
and after I install a new drive, I'm taking the old one and smashing it with a baseball bat!
Lisa F

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 6, 2010 at 05:54 AM
Hello LF,

Thank you for your message and I understand.

Internet, in a way, I find gives us a picture of our society. Information is passed on at the speed of light. One can find almost anything : friends, spouse, intertainment, a helping hand, valuable knowledge, etc.

Unfortunately, as you mention, there is another face, those who enjoy ruining it all for others out of greed; others out of envy, because they lack recognition and did not do much with their lives, like hooligans take pride in hacking and transmitting viruses, thus antimalware companies are making fortunes.

As you said, if hackers would put their talent to good use our society would be a better place to live but also may advance in the right direction.

If you don't mind, I will change you title to a more suitable one. I will also request, for obvious reasons, that this thread be close.

Best regards