Can't uninstall a program from vista
Closed
iqbal
-
13 Apr 2010 à 13:10
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 13 Apr 2010 à 16:04
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 13 Apr 2010 à 16:04
Related:
- Can't uninstall a program from vista
- Free word processing program - Guide
- Kerbal space program free download - Download - Simulation
- Uninstall deep freeze - Guide
- Vista themes für ie7 - Download - Customization
- How to uninstall deep freeze without password - Guide
1 response
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
13 Apr 2010 à 16:04
13 Apr 2010 à 16:04
Hello,
The application you are talking about is not a virus but can be of the virtumonde type trojan.
To help you I need to know why you can remove it and I also require a Hyjackthis log.
Please download Hyjackthis version 2.03 beta, install and request a scan and save a log. Copy the log and paste it here:
http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/
Regards
The application you are talking about is not a virus but can be of the virtumonde type trojan.
To help you I need to know why you can remove it and I also require a Hyjackthis log.
Please download Hyjackthis version 2.03 beta, install and request a scan and save a log. Copy the log and paste it here:
http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/
Regards