Aspire 5732z usb driver problem

Solved/Closed
Garbo - Apr 27, 2010 at 05:35 AM
 Milon - Aug 22, 2016 at 02:14 AM
Hi,

My 2 usb drives are not displaying anything I plug in, external hard drive, ipod, iphone etc. It is however beeping when I plug something in to recognize that I have pluged something in? Its not charging my iphone/ipod because this? Head is wrecked!

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

G

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 28, 2010 at 05:58 AM
Dear Garbo,

Please get to the Device Manager and hence get the drives updated to have the problem solved.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

But....

my Device Manager is empty? So I have no drives to update?
Blocked Profile
May 2, 2010 at 04:03 AM
Dear Sir,

This therefor implies that there is no driver installed on it and hence you will have to get its drivers installed for it to work properly.

Regards.
Joeyyyyyyyy Posts 1 Registration date Friday October 12, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM
old but if anyone needs a fix, try disabling Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A in the device manager under Universal serial bus controllers. Worked for me.
Believe it or not, as old as this is. I managed to fix it last week! Thanks for all the support!!!!!
I have the same problem on the same type of computer, yet I couldnt solve it after trying the solutions suggested here. any other thing I can try?