Hi I just install Leopard on my AMD Athlon64

Closed
Jhonnatan Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday October 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 29, 2008 - Oct 29, 2008 at 03:30 AM
 Anonymous User - Mar 13, 2009 at 06:05 PM
Hello,
I just install Leopard on my AMD Athlon and everything is ok everything is nice but my sound blaster audigy dosent heard in 7.1, I know is not compatible, but if anyone knows somthing about it, please, it will be apreciated thank u.
Related:

5 responses

Anonymous User
Mar 13, 2009 at 06:05 PM
Hi,

Installing Mac OS on a PC is an illegal operation. It's a violation of the Mac OS license
See the license here
http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/macosx105.pdf
Which is saying this
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
A. Single Use. This License allows you to install, use and run one (1) copy of the Apple Software on a single Apple-labeled computer at a time. You agree not to install, use
or run the Apple Software on any non-Apple-labeled computer, or to enable others to do so. This License does not allow the Apple Software to exist on more than one
computer at a time, and you may not make the Apple Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time.

See also this
http://ccm.net/ccmguide/ccmcharte legislation.php3#legislation

Regards
server2003 Posts 8 Registration date Sunday October 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 6
Oct 29, 2008 at 09:24 AM
well if its not compatible just try to get one which you will be able to use and is fully compatible with the hardware you have
whats up everyone im trying to installl osx it loads up fine but when i have to choose my hd partition nothing only my cd/dvd drive shows what can i do
you have to use an IDE hard drive SATA don't work
Therie > penguin
Jan 30, 2009 at 11:32 AM
i am loading on a amd Sempron proc and i went into the utility before installing and partitioned the drive for mac osx extended journaled. then it should load up
hi, i have a question what distro of leopard you install on your 6707, i tried with various distros and don´t recognize my hard disk and i can´t install.
Can you say me what distro of leopard install.
Please write to email.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
tolis from greece
Mar 13, 2009 at 03:29 PM
hi....i have a pc with amd athlon 64, sata hard disc, 1 gb ram, nvidia 6600 vga,motherbord gigabyte.it's ok?they will work?and drivers for leopard where can i found????