Hard crash recovery

Closed
marj - May 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM
 Jordana - May 24, 2010 at 04:58 AM
Hello,
My computer was hard crashed...when my boyfriend turned on the computer in the morning, half the programs were missing...even icons disappeared. He reinstalled windows vista. Now all my files are listed as old windows and I can't access any of them. The computer says all audio devices are working, but I have no sound and the computer doesn't recognize my USB wireless. I plugged it in after running the CD, but it kept saying adapter not in. Can I recover my pictures, downloads and other programs.

Related:

3 responses

Christopher L Posts 9 Registration date Friday May 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 28, 2010 26
May 23, 2010 at 09:57 PM
Hi,

Did your computer got virus or trojan attack thus made half the programs missing? If so there is no point in reinstalling the system because the problem has occurred and your files have lost. Now please do a full check of your system first to see why or what caused.

As with your lost pictures and other important files, they are highly possible to be recovered by relying on data recovery technology. But please don't save sizeable new files to the drive in case the original data are overwritten. Then you can free download the trial version of Wondershare Data Recovery to scan to see if your lost ones can be found and then perform recovery. Free download here, http://www.disk-utilities.com/data-recovery/index.html

Best wishes!
Blocked Profile
May 21, 2010 at 02:07 PM
Hi there,

Definitely you can recover them all back on your system even after formatting,which is done by using recovery softwares,get it downloaded from link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5325-recover-my-files/

Thanks
I doubt if the recovery softwares are effective. I hear they are so tedious and damn expensive. I don't think am ready to part with tons of dollars.

I was wise enough to backup all my photos and data online at www.safecopybackup.com. am so confident it's safe and securely accessible any where on any browser by only me. I recommend safecopy wholeheartedly to any one who w'd like to backup online. They have 3GB which never expires freely for trial.