Help in msn messenger!!!!!

Closed
changmin - Nov 6, 2008 at 01:28 AM
 majid - Nov 2, 2009 at 12:42 PM
Hello,
i'm new to msn messenger....how to show an icon on our nick to show others when we listening to music....
pls advise...thank
Related:

5 responses

hey
no you will see it too
try this and it will work
open your media player > than click on the arrow under now playing > than click on plug-ins > than click on others > than click on windows live messenger plug ins
if your using an older version of windows media player
and you don't have the arrow under now playing
so this is what you do
right click some where and make sure it opens a list where there is tools try right clicking in the top on that colored bar cause if you do it in the middle near songs you won't get the right list or it won't even right click
so than find tools in that list after you clicked right click and than go to plug ins and than click on windows live messenger plug ins
and it will work
and make sure you tick the box under msn personal message that says show what i am listening to

hope i helped
Good luck
tjhank u man ur great i was stuk on this for soo long thanks
THANK YOU!! (^v^)/
Apr 15, 2009 at 03:46 PM
iT WORKED!!! tHANKS A LOT FOR THE TIP !! ARIGATOU (_ _)
the tominater
Jun 18, 2009 at 05:55 PM
thx man.........before ppl were asking me y that aint happening...i said it broken...then they laghed:'(.......yea thx
Ohmai gawsh, thank you so much, i have been trying to work out why it wasn't working for ages! THANK YOU! :D
My brother mucked around with my comp
Now I'm missing the plugin :S
can anyone tell me where to download and give me a link? thanks

ps: I'm gonna kill my brother
maniktozor Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday November 5, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009
Nov 6, 2008 at 06:24 AM
so buddy this is simple all you have to do is to click on the tab just below your name and select the option "show what im listening to"

but remember buddy this will work only with windows media player, imesh, bearshare and software like that...
well what you have to do is go onto like there is a little box and it will say your name there like should be an upside down triangle yeah and then click on that click on options then at the left hand side there is a list of things what you can change click on the one what says i do not klnow ok I DO NOT KNOW OK BYE BYE

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot i tired from this problen thank you any way!