HELP MEE WITH MW2 filess- game doesnt start

Closed
bullteeth Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2010 - Jun 14, 2010 at 01:15 AM
bullteeth Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2010 - Jun 15, 2010 at 05:31 AM
Hello,
i have reinstalled my COD MW2, when i start my game, i used to get "it cant locate the localized.txt", but i downloaded and put it on COD folder, thought it will be fine so when i start game again, it comes with another erorr saying " Code_pre_gfx_mpf_ff", i even download that and put it on the zone folder but it still says that!... I dont know what to do? i think my zone folder is messed up... can i get help plzzz.. would really appericate.

Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 14, 2010 at 03:59 AM
Dear Sir,

There are actually some missing files from it and hence I will request you to remove the application and to have it installed again. This will be the solution to have it working correctly.

Thank you.
On steam go to your game and click properties, local files and then verify integrity of game cache

Hope it works for ya
bullteeth Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2010
Jun 15, 2010 at 05:31 AM
i tried that many times but still doesn't work, do i have to update my MW2 singleplayer also? or is it okay if i only update my multiplayer because my Singleplayer is still updating..?

thanx for that advice tho :)