Problem to post messages on kioskea forum?
Solved
toubib32
Posts
91
Registration date
Tuesday 22 June 2010
Status
Member
Last seen
17 July 2010
-
17 Jul 2010 à 08:09
Anonymous User - 14 Sep 2012 à 09:11
Anonymous User - 14 Sep 2012 à 09:11
7 responses
Hi there,
Rest assured its not a virus its some issues as the website was recently updated,use IE8 its working perfectly.I will webmaster and keep you updated for changes .
Cheers
Rest assured its not a virus its some issues as the website was recently updated,use IE8 its working perfectly.I will webmaster and keep you updated for changes .
Cheers
toubib32
Posts
91
Registration date
Tuesday 22 June 2010
Status
Member
Last seen
17 July 2010
4
17 Jul 2010 à 12:04
17 Jul 2010 à 12:04
Is this all what you could do to help me !?
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
aquarelle
Posts
7181
Registration date
Saturday 7 April 2007
Status
Moderator
Last seen
14 February 2026
491
17 Jul 2010 à 15:01
17 Jul 2010 à 15:01
Hello,
You have some problem to post your messages because you use links, words... which are blacklisted on kioskea. Thus the robot has deleted them.
Best regards
You have some problem to post your messages because you use links, words... which are blacklisted on kioskea. Thus the robot has deleted them.
Best regards
toubib32
Posts
91
Registration date
Tuesday 22 June 2010
Status
Member
Last seen
17 July 2010
4
17 Jul 2010 à 16:20
17 Jul 2010 à 16:20
Hello
Do you mean words like this one!!
https://ccm.net/s/blogspot
I didn't use bad words... Just English words.
It would be great if the robot tells me what word is wrong everytime it deletes a message.
I want to send you my messages and please tell me what are these words if possible? Could you do that?
Best regards
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
Do you mean words like this one!!
https://ccm.net/s/blogspot
I didn't use bad words... Just English words.
It would be great if the robot tells me what word is wrong everytime it deletes a message.
I want to send you my messages and please tell me what are these words if possible? Could you do that?
Best regards
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
aquarelle
Posts
7181
Registration date
Saturday 7 April 2007
Status
Moderator
Last seen
14 February 2026
491
17 Jul 2010 à 17:01
17 Jul 2010 à 17:01
I know you use English words but I can't reveal the list of words or links contains to the blacklist.
This list serves to protect kioskea against spam, fishing...and rude people.
Best regards
This list serves to protect kioskea against spam, fishing...and rude people.
Best regards
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
18 Jul 2010 à 07:48
18 Jul 2010 à 07:48
Hello Doctor,
Some of your messages are being deleted by the filter. Please see my explanations in your private messages.
Regards
Some of your messages are being deleted by the filter. Please see my explanations in your private messages.
Regards
jaybee2
Posts
2
Registration date
Tuesday 4 January 2011
Status
Member
Last seen
4 January 2011
4 Jan 2011 à 20:46
4 Jan 2011 à 20:46
When I tried to ask a question, it doesn't work, because it says "Country not selected." But there is nowhere to select a country, so impossible for me to ask the question I have. :(
jaybee2
Posts
2
Registration date
Tuesday 4 January 2011
Status
Member
Last seen
4 January 2011
4 Jan 2011 à 20:48
4 Jan 2011 à 20:48
Sorry, it worked after I made that post, by asking me if I wanted to create a thread. Which I did, and that worked OK.
Anonymous User
14 Sep 2012 à 09:11
14 Sep 2012 à 09:11
I have a similar problem, instead it doesn't allow me to edit posts.
17 Jul 2010 à 12:03
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.