Burning CDs
Solved/Closed
shell
-
27 Jul 2010 à 15:32
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 27 Jul 2010 à 16:19
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 27 Jul 2010 à 16:19
Related:
- Burning CDs
- Nero burning rom - Download - CD and DVD
- Clone cds - Download - CD and DVD
- Nero cd burning - Guide
- Xp burning - Download - CD and DVD
- How to copy cds in windows 10 - Guide
1 response
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
27 Jul 2010 à 16:19
27 Jul 2010 à 16:19
Hello Shell,
Frankly, I doubt very much if you will ever find a solution to the problem that many are experiencing includind myself. Not only that but the burns are of very poor quality and Windows does no longer support their software.
I suggest that you look through Kioskea's download section to find a better software to burn your CDs.
Regards
Frankly, I doubt very much if you will ever find a solution to the problem that many are experiencing includind myself. Not only that but the burns are of very poor quality and Windows does no longer support their software.
I suggest that you look through Kioskea's download section to find a better software to burn your CDs.
Regards