Lmao! I have a few issues!
1) Is your AVG free, Anti spy ware?? or anti-virus???
2) AVG anti-spyware is no longer availble I bought the paid version! So you cant get the updates anymore! I know because I had it, and they tried to upgrade me to Internet Security suite....which is a complete con in my books, I told em where to shove it, because I already have a internet security suite, which I paid for, for 2 years. So lost a year on AVG-anti spyware!
3) Very important if you have a problem NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, D/load anything that is recommended in a forum, You dnt have to be genius to work this out as to why you shouldnt, A) because you cant solve the current problem! and B) because d/loading something else tht is probably absolutley useless to the current problem adds to the frustration of not getting it corrected.
4) This is why.......PEOPLE SHOULD ALWAYS BACK UP THERE COMPUTER!!!
5) If you really are getting a head ache with this, shut down your computer and reboot and all depending on what laptop you have press f11 and try to re-boot back to Manufacture settings, you will lose everything SO BE VERY WARNED!
This is the quickest and cheapest way of resolving this issue. If you dont want to do that, then consult someone who knows what there talking about.....OPINIONS, opinons, opinions, get the correct information! get ur lazy ass to an independent computer store not a national store and they MAY advise you all depending on how nice you are to them for free.