Ethernet controller deleted

Closed
gel - Aug 6, 2010 at 01:16 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 6, 2010 at 02:50 PM
Hello,

hi there, can you help me regarding my laptop problem? i accidentally remove Atheros Communication Inc.(R) AR81Family Gigabit/fast into my laptop in add remove programs!
and after that happen, I cant search anymore into internet explorer. I tried to restore it in my computer but it doesnt work, When I look the device manager,... ethernet controller and network controller are in a question mark with a yellow color. I tried to search for the driver that ive been deleted but when i try to install it in my computer it says pls insert a cd or card to complete the installation of the driver!
S ometimes when I RESTART MY LAPTOP there is a folder showing,.... pls insert a cd or card to complete the installation. and thee is a option if you want to try in internet explorer to locate and download missing driver click next but there is always a problem beacause there are no internet even I have connection ?
pls help me to solve my problem. I am a seaman and I WAS HERE IN TH MIDDLE OF THE SEA i dont what to do pls help me

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 6, 2010 at 02:50 PM
Hi there,

You can manually download the drivers from laptop manufacturer website or get the help of driver genius will will do needful automatically,to have it use link below:

https://ccm.net/download/download-1576-driver-genius-professional

Thanks