-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hello,

I currently have a emachines E527-2537 computer that has windows 7 installed on it.
i opened my memory bay to see what memory i have and it is a HCH9 K4B1G0846F.

if you could help me by telling me when RAM cards i could order and install that would be great. and I want the best that my computer can handle.

Thank you so much

7 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
Your computer uses PC10600 DDR III RAM (DDR-1333) SODIMM memory in either 1GB or 2GB cards.

What do you have now? 1 card of 1 GB memory or 2 cards (2GB total)?

if you have 1 GB then you can add another 1GB card of DDR-1333 memory.

or you can remove the 1 GB card and replace with two 2GB DDR-1333 SODIMM memory modules. Please note that 32bit windows will not use the full 4 GB of memory. But, you will get 3+ GB usable.

Most online sellers of memory will have an online configurator to identify tyhe correct memory to buy.

Good Luck
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

I have 2 1GB cards.
I want to do the 2 2GB cards.

Your saying that I have the 32-bit windows, is there anyway to change it into the 64-bit configuration?

thank you very much for the help.

Hi there,

Cpuz will help you with that,you will get frequency as well as the type and maximum of memory which will be supported by system,get this downloaded using the link below:

https://ccm.net/download/download-1387-cpuz

Thanks
Registration date
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
It should. But, I doubt that it will make your computer much faster. Your CPU is not very fast and I don't think that your 2 GB of RAM is slowing down your laptop.
Registration date
Monday August 9, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 24, 2010

Well then what CAN I do to make it faster?
Registration date
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
It is very difficult to upgrade a laptop. It's best to only run one application at a time and clean-up the junk running in the background. You can try some of the free programs like CCleaner or AdvancedSysyemCare that can be downloaded. Just Google the names for the download location.

Good Luck
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hello

xpcman, I find your answer, as usual, absolutely right on. If I may add, there are also the unrequired applications that run in the background from start-up. They can be found and stopped with this efficient litle tool from Malwarebytes org, one of our trusted sites.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

Regards