Facebook login photo id problem

Closed
Jamie - Aug 9, 2010 at 07:13 PM
 Bryan - Aug 14, 2010 at 06:03 PM
Hello,
I play Zoo World on Facebook and have had trouble lately, so tried to use the computer at the library. FB didn't recognize the computer, so for "security" asked me to id 7 people tagged in photos. I have almost 700 "friends" because of the game, and have no idea what most look like, as people put all kinds of photos on their profile. I came home and tried my computer and now it is asking the same thing again. You can skip 2 pictures each time and must get 5 correct. You can only try once an hour and each time, I have only been able to ID 2-3 of the photos. I will never be able to get all 5. I tried the "contact" fb, and there are only pre-answered ?'s. No place that you can send a message. Any ideas? Thanks.

2 responses

Adorkablewolff Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 9, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2010
Aug 9, 2010 at 07:49 PM
i had the same problum. open two different browsers (IE or Firefox or Safarri) and one u log into ur fb account, the other u seach the names they giv u and seach their pictures for the tagged pic.
PS add me http://www.facebook.com/the.officil.alex.wolff

***Alex***
I'm having the same problem. My guess is that Facebook is finished as a social networking site if they don't let people back into their accounts. One by one the entire system will be shut down until there are only a few people left.