Here's how to remove your profile picture in Outlook.
Who can see my Outlook profile picture?
It depends on the recipient's email provider.
- If you have sent an email using the Outlook to someone who uses Gmail or Yahoo Mail, the recipient might not be able to see your profile picture.
- If recipients also have a MS account, they might be able to see your profile picture.
Unfortunately, there is no way to hide your profile picture from other users. Although, you can always remove it. Here's how.
How to remove Outlook profile picture?
Sign in to your Outlook account.
Click Change picture under your photo.
After a pop-up window appears, click Remove again.
- Restart Outlook.
Do you need more help with Outlook? Check out our forum!
- How to remove profile picture from outlook
- How to remove outlook profile picture
- How to remove photo from outlook
- Deactivated Facebook- can’t change messenger picture? [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Changing contact profile photo > Forum - WhatsApp
- Instagram profile picture blurry iphone > Guide
- Change instagram profile picture without posting > Guide
- Download Instagram photos: online, Chrome, bulk, free > Guide
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- Insert emoji in Outlook: email
- How to create an account in Outlook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to backup emails in Outlook
- How to log in to Outlook