I can't open my Facebook profile [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello, I can log on I can see all the other features on my page but when I try to open my profile it says that it has an Error and that they are trying to fix it its been 2 days already what can I do to fix this problem myself? I apreciate any help I can get thanks again.
See more 

10 replies

Best answer
approved by Jean-François Pillou on Mar 24, 2017
Thank you
I had this same exact problem for almost a month but when I did my research, I found the solution. This is what you need to do:
  • 1. On the top right corner, click the Account tab.
  • 2. Look a little bit down at the options and click Application Settings.
  • 3. On ALL of the quizzes you've taken and ALL of the application boxes in your profile (Like, Truth Box, or Sketch me.), YOU MUST DELETE EVERY SINGLE UNWANTED AND USELESS APPLICATIONS BY CLICKING THE SMALL X ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE APPS. It may take a bit of time though if you had a lot like me!
  • 4. Wait about, 2 days. It worked like a charm for me!

Hope this helped!

PS: If this doesn't help, don't waste your time contacting the Admins. They hardly ever reply. Try clearing your temporary files, history, cookies, saved passwords, and web form information. That might help!

Say "Thank you" 272

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 5678 users have said thank you to us this month

worked for me thank you
yup worked like a charm!! :D
-
my problem opera mini/uc browser browsing prfile not open pls help opening system
-
Can't Open the page of my Facebook
Thank you
I had the same problem, not being able to get to my profile using Firefox. I fixed it by going to Tools --> Options --> Content --> Block pop-up windows: Exceptions --> enter www. facebook. com and hit Allow.
Jake 57 Thanks a lot - it works!!

Firefox: fix by going to Tools --> Options --> Content --> Block pop-up windows: Exceptions --> enter www. facebook. com and hit Allow.
did work
> con -
Audrey Facun.
Change name.
Rice Facun
Thank you
go to account, then application settings, then click the box next to 'show' click on authorized and press the x button next to links, and some other applications that you never use, (as much as you can ), then exit Fb and re-enter. This worked for me.
awesome..it worked!!!
Thank you
OMG..U GUYS R GENIUS...FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK.....GUYS JUST DELETE THE AUTHORIZED APPLICATION....
Thank you
yes deleting temporary files worked for me.
how do you delete temporary files??
> sportzgurl999 -
Guys. DELETE YOUR TEMP INTERNET FILES. It worked for me too. Login fresh to facebook and wallah!!
Like they said. Top of iexplorer tools - internet options - delete files
thanks dudes it works saved me fom having nervous breakdown
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13477 -
Chris,

You are totally welcome, I am glad you can now relax.
Thank you
The person that gave the link to the Three website is spot on. I downloaded the upgrade and now everything is working fine.

Thanks heaps.

Anyone else that is with 3 Broadband then that's the answer.
Thank you
Hi,

I have the same issue... but if you click on your profile photo rather than on your name or the profile tab it seems to work.
hmmmm...

Good luck,
V.
Thank you
Cleaning out my application settings worked straight away. Thanks
Thank you
GOT IT!! Deleting some of my "authorized" applications wasn't enough. I bit the bullet and deleted the rest of them in frustration then "refreshed" my page. It worked. Now... to start rebuilding what I lost... :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND DID THIS AND I CAN FINALLY SEE MY PROFILE AGAIN!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE TIP!!!
Thank you
I'm going through the same issue, however, I noticed that it works using the Firefox web browser. You might want to give that a try.

Chuck Whealton