Closed
-
Registration date
Sunday March 14, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 24, 2011
-
Hello, and good day, could someone please help me with an ongoing problem. My Asus notebook, m50VM has been acting up over the last couple of months, I have followed a number of suggestions I have found on line but nothing has worked so far.The problem started when I lost my internet connection, notebook was working fine one day and the next it would not connect to the internet.Reformatted the computer and it worked for a short time and then started having new problems. Formatted again and same thing is happening... below is the window that appears, always the same except for the co-ordinates....I appreciate your time and advice, your respectively Ronald

"explorer.ex - Application error...The instruction at Ox6e9235c9 referenced memory at
Ox6e9235c9. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error
status of Oxc00000e. Click on OK to terminate the program."
There is two options , I can hit the OK button or the X button but the results are the
same, the computer stops working and i have to reset by pressing the power button till
the computer shuts down.

1 reply

Registration date
Sunday March 14, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 24, 2011

hi
you should reinstall your os or boot from your os cd or dvd and select repair your computer.