I/O error leads to shutdown

Closed
Canstanza - Aug 18, 2010 at 04:59 PM
BITSAXIS Posts 19 Registration date Sunday March 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 24, 2011 - Aug 18, 2010 at 05:55 PM
Hello, and good day, could someone please help me with an ongoing problem. My Asus notebook, m50VM has been acting up over the last couple of months, I have followed a number of suggestions I have found on line but nothing has worked so far.The problem started when I lost my internet connection, notebook was working fine one day and the next it would not connect to the internet.Reformatted the computer and it worked for a short time and then started having new problems. Formatted again and same thing is happening... below is the window that appears, always the same except for the co-ordinates....I appreciate your time and advice, your respectively Ronald

"explorer.ex - Application error...The instruction at Ox6e9235c9 referenced memory at
Ox6e9235c9. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error
status of Oxc00000e. Click on OK to terminate the program."
There is two options , I can hit the OK button or the X button but the results are the
same, the computer stops working and i have to reset by pressing the power button till
the computer shuts down.
Related:

1 response

BITSAXIS Posts 19 Registration date Sunday March 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 24, 2011
Aug 18, 2010 at 05:55 PM
hi
you should reinstall your os or boot from your os cd or dvd and select repair your computer.