Broken Samsung Tocco Ultra!

Closed
tintin - Aug 24, 2010 at 09:26 AM
 zigazig1980 - Jun 24, 2011 at 03:07 AM
Hello,
i have a samsung tocco ultra mobile phone and i dropped it on my tiled floor today. now it has stopped working :O!! i can hear it come on when i turn it on, and the keypad lights up but the screen just stays blank like its not even on. i have dropped it a couple of times but it has never stopped working like this before :/ any ideas of how to fix this?? please :)
thanks for your time

Related:

2 responses

If it physical damage then you may as well replace the phone, if its software damage (which I doubt from being dropped it would do that) you can use a pc to attach it to and maybe with instructions from certain websites reinstall the only other thing is take it to a market or shop where they can test it and see what they come up with.
oh the other alternative is something has just come looose and you could take it apart like i do and explore very carefully.
Blocked Profile
Aug 24, 2010 at 09:57 AM
Hi tintin ,

You mentioned it was dropped several times and this was your good luck its was still functioning and this time is bad luck for you mate,definitely hardware damaged and needs to be replaced to make this functional as before ,if still under warranty send for repairs but even that you will be charged as its not covered as per your manual conditions or send to available repair centers in your vicinity .

Thanks