Airtel speed issue Nokia 3110c

Closed
milind - Sep 2, 2010 at 04:13 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 2, 2010 at 08:02 AM
Hello,

i use air tel gars on my lappy with using my cell which is nokia 3110c as a modem, however what is being said or the offer shown by the aritel like that kind i am not getting downloading speed its speed ration from a year i am using, may be have 2.3kb/s but however sometimes its increases to 9.7kbp/s but its happen sometime. when did i make a call for the speed issue which i am getting so poorly then respectively based executive officers told me their different opinions like speed depends on the browser on my cell or depended on the networking signals am getting or server is currently down and so forth such type of ans am getting form a year and now am really troubling with this all cos i have to download much more file and d download abort itself in the mid of downloading n take much more time perhaps 30mb per 6 hour ...................
after all plzz suggest me what i do from where i can get min. 9.8kbps/sec speed....
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 2, 2010 at 08:02 AM
Hi there,

As they suggested you its all true ,normally the speed depends on the handset itself which cannot be increased at all,its the data class it belongs to which is created by factory default,you need to purchase a newer version of handset with higher data class and get better reception of network and download.

Thanks