Is video player working in in q75

Closed
suresh - Sep 3, 2010 at 06:10 AM
 Mahesh - Oct 23, 2010 at 03:47 AM
Hello,

Recently I bought Micromax q75, in this Video player not working and I added video files with supported formats like 3gp,mp4.

Also images like gif , jpg formats are not supporting . a message showing like unsupported format.

Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 3, 2010 at 09:06 AM
Hi there,

Only .vid is supported on your handset model,have the converter downloaded from link below:

http://www.yzf888.com/mvc/mobile-video-converter.html

Thanks
Put the images into the Photo folder (Phone/Data Card) directly without any folder.

Put the Video into the Video folder (Phone/Data Card) directly without any folder.

Put the music files into the My Music folder (Phone/Data Card) directly without any folder.

Enjoy
hi all,

please dont go for any micromax mobile phones inquire before purchasing it . I hv purchase q75 last night , when i brows youtube ,videos wont play, facebook u cant open any picture of u r profile, And there is no customer care support number for any issue.

If there is any solution for this let share.

Regards,
Natraj
suresh.. I too have same problem. I have converted the mpg to MP4 and trying to play in the Q75. Only i can hear the sound..no video. If you get the solution then please let us know.