Find out how to hide the full screen controls (play, pause...etc) on QuickTime Player by following the steps below.
To hide controls on QuickTime Player:
- Click on the Edit menu > Preferences > Player Preferences.
- Select the Full Screen tab.
- Uncheck the box next to Display full screen controls.
- Click on Apply > OK.
Need more help with video software? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Quicktime player hide controls
- Quicktime hide controls
- Quicktime player controls won't disappear
- Msi app player > Download - Android emulators
- Adobe flash player free download > Download - Other
- View hidden Instagram Stories: anonymously, online > Guide
- Audio track download for mx player > Audio Forum
- Youtube video player > Download - Video playback