My facebook disabled [Solved/Closed]

-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 16, 2020
-
Hello, hello my name is is jamie wilson n my facebook pages got jacked n disabled for no reason at all i lost all my pics i had on there n i was even making an album n it got disabled for no reason at all n i made a new one today n they one also got disabled for no reason at all to i dont messi with anyone or type dirty on there and yall i think a hacker got in there and whats the problem that yall keep disableding my accounts for not reanson at yall that aint right see now ppl aint gonna add me back i had 463 ppl on there n some one messed it up n yall disabled it for now reason at all n whats that yall cant do ur job n fix it yall need to fix all there of them right away. sinserly facebbok user jamie wilson

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 16, 2020
Hello,

You will find your answer and help by clicking on this link:

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled

Regards

P.S. Facebook, no doubt, sent you a few warnings about it. If not your account has been hacked. Again all the answers are in the above link.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 4196 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Friday May 15, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 7, 2010
Hello jamie ,

You need to contact Facebook personally ti get further help on the issue of your account.

Thanks