New Emachines laptp and Everex stepnte NC1502

Closed
vision00 - Sep 22, 2010 at 03:17 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 22, 2010 at 04:20 PM
Hello,

vision00 - Sep 22, 2010 8:14pm BST
I have new emachines laptop. My five year old dropped it and since then the lcd screen showed array of colors on one side of the screen. I replaced it with a new one, but when i turn the power on the screen doesn't power up. The power button and everything else lights up except the screen. What do u think should be the problem. Do u think it should be the lcd inverter?

I also have a everex stepnote nc1502. The screen is broken and part of it was showing characters when turned on. I replaced it with a new lcd and when i power it up it just shows a milky color. To check it, i connected a desktop screen and it works on the desktop's screen. I tried to replace the lcd inverter and the lcd video cable and this time there is just a dim color but screen doesnt show anything. Please anybody help.please please! Vision00.

I need a solution please. Thank you in advance.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 22, 2010 at 04:20 PM
Hello,

You definately have a hardware problem where the lights inside your laptop monitor must be replaced.

Sorry about that but there is no other way!

Regards

P.S. I read your previous post about the same subject and your previous will no doubt be deleted because it doubles this one.