Aquarelle please stop deleting I need help

Closed
heather - Dec 21, 2008 at 02:44 PM
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 - Dec 21, 2008 at 04:37 PM
Hello,
Well I posted up on here and aquarelle deleted my post **thanks sooo much BTW**** but since this a forum to help people I am hoping no one else will feel the need to be nasty today. as I said before I have a desktop pc with windows xp. I was restoring it back to facotry settings and when it was 35% finished it just stopped. It wouldn't start again. So I manually turned off my pc and when I turned it back on I got a menu to do a few things.. such as restore. but no matter what button I push, no matter what i try to do, it goes strait to the blue screen. If this is NOT a window xp problem just tell me and I will gladly post in the correct area.. But Aquarelle don't just delete it and not say why.. ugh I have enough problems with the computer than to have to deal with anything else.

1 response

aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Dec 21, 2008 at 04:37 PM
Hello,
Normally, you had to receive a mail with the moderation reason but if not : you are off Kioskea Charter because you don't use polite forms to write your message.
Best regards.

PS : I close this thread and now you have to create a new one using politeness.