Lexar Memory Card Issue

Closed
visouni - Sep 30, 2010 at 04:15 PM
rosedisuza05 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 28, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 28, 2013 - Nov 28, 2013 at 02:46 AM
Hello,
I have a problem with a Lexar memory stick pro duo 8GB memory card.
The memory card was somehow infected with a virus and had to do a virus scan. Used AVG antivirus and moved the files to vault. I was not able to recover the files and I do not have AVG on my system currently. Apparently all my photos are on the memory stick and I can view them on my camera. but when I try to copy them into my system it shows no photos. I have tried downloading the photos to a memory stick and a dvd. These don't work either.
The camera reads the photos fine. They are all there on the camera but nothing else seems to read it. Can you help me please as I don't want to lose all my photos.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 30, 2010 at 07:16 PM
insert the memory card into card reader and goto properties then tools then goto error checking now select Automatically fix file system errors and then hit start

if this dosent work download recuva from filehippo.com and scan it it will recover all the lost data
Alok, Thanks for the Recuva software. The pictures show recovered but when i open it- says invalid file format. please advise. thanks.
rosedisuza05 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 28, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 at 02:46 AM
lexar photo recovery : It is one of the best recovery software that will help you in recovering your deleted photos very effectively and in a very short period of time .

for more info : http://www.lexarphotorecovery.org/supporting-video-formats.php