Corel draw problem out of memory

Solved/Closed
OscarRichardson Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2014 - Updated on Jan 13, 2019 at 11:36 AM
OscarRichardson Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2014 - Nov 15, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Hi,

Today, when I was working with a file in Corel and wanted him to withdraw, I got the error " Out of memory"

Then I tried to do the same with other Corel files and got the same error.

I think that the problem is not in memory, because it also happens with other smaller files, and my computer has a memory of 8GB.

I tried to work with this file on another computer and there are the same problems too.

I also repair Corel with installation tool, but no luck.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.
Related:

2 responses

juniorjones Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 13, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2014 13
Nov 15, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I also suggest emptying the windows %temp% folder, and check that you have plenty of free space on the drive that provides virtual memory.
Also you have either used a corrupted font in your job or have it installed on your system. You can confirm by converting entire text in the file to curves and then try collecting for output.