MGS2 XP Black Screen Problem

Closed
Siddhu - Oct 2, 2010 at 05:34 AM
Vince.$tone12 Posts 77 Registration date Saturday October 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2010 - Oct 2, 2010 at 09:17 AM
Hello,I downloaded MGS2.iso torrent.After downloading I created a cd and installed the game.But everytime I try to open the game,a solid black screen appears,only the sound is heard .I tried all no-cd patches to make the game work but it isn't working.Is there any other solution for solving this problem?Please help.
Related:

1 response

Vince.$tone12 Posts 77 Registration date Saturday October 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2010 5
Oct 2, 2010 at 09:17 AM
Metal Gear Solid is installed and the screen turns black? There can be that you are missing one of the most essential system requirement which is the graphic card. If you do have a graphic card, then you will have to get it upgraded.

Otherwise, take in consideration to see whether the graphic card is the right one and if it doesn't need to be updated.

In order to have it updated, simply get to the device manager and right click and select update.