Pokémon Black download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Along with the White Version, Pokémon Black belongs to the fifth generation of Pokémon games. Travel through the region of Unova to find the legendary Pokémon, prove you are the very best, and fight until you become the ultimate Pokémon master. Still, you will have to face the redoubtable Team Plasma on your way.
You are a young teenager who dreams of becoming the Pokémon master. You will begin your journey by choosing one Pokémon as your starter and start to inch your way through the Unova region, a continental region located far away from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Throughout your adventure, you will have to confront and defeat members of Team Plasma, a Knights Templar-esque group that claims that Pokémon are oppressed by humanity and wants to free them from their trainers.
- New Pokémon: In Pokémon Black, you will find several exclusive creatures such as Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Shroomish, Breloom, Murkrow, Honchrow, Houndour, Houndoom, Plusle, Volbeat, Huntail, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Tornadus, and Reshiram. Also, as it also features a seasonal system, you will find specific Pokémon depending on the region and season.
- New items: HMs and TMs can be used indefinitely, and many have upgraded moves. In addition, you can use items in battles via Wi-Fi.
- Battles: Battles are more immersive thanks to the new in-combat dynamic cameras changing position and zooming when a Pokémon performs an attack. Also, there are now Double Wild Battles, Triple Battles (3v3, Pokémon in the middle can damage all the Pokémon on the field, but the Pokémon to the sides can only target the opposite Pokémon), and Rotation Battles (3v3, you can only use the Pokémon in the middle, but you can rotate them).
- Explore: Unova is more industrialized than all the other regions you have explored so far. You will discover a new world, fourteen cities, many woodland areas, and even a desertic region. Inspired by New York City, Unova brings a breath of fresh air.
- New characters: You will also find new characters, such as N, Oryza, Bel, Cheren, Millo, Aloe, and Iris, among others. The dialogues remain scripted, but they still add more consistency and lore to the whole experience.
Graphics and sound
Pokémon Black features improved graphics from the previous titles in a futuristic-looking universe. Besides offering a day and night cycle, a seasonal cycle advancing every month has been introduced, making the world more alive as the landscape aesthetic will change through the different seasons. Also, combats are more stylish with fully animated Pokémon and a dynamic camera highlighting specific battle parts. Finally, thanks to all the different composers and Junichi Masuda, you will enjoy all the different tracks that make the world more coherent and immersive.
Duration and game modes
Pokémon Black offers a single-player (the story part) experience you will likely enjoy for about 32 hours. It also features different multiplayer game modes:
- Xtransceiver: You can use your Nintendo DS camera to talk to friends and share fun moments. Locally, you can speak to up to four people, but only to two over Wi-Fi.
- Global Terminal: You can access the Global Terminal from Pokémon Centers everywhere in Unova and battle against random players worldwide (Random Match) or use the GTS that allows you to trade with other trainers in the world.
What do the reviews say?
Pokémon Black has a Metacritic score of 87/100, which is very good.
"Pokémon Black/White is my favorite Pokémon game. That's my opinion. It's also the most robust, fully featured, polished Pokémon game on a technical level. That's an objective fact. Put those opinons and facts together, and you can only come up with one conclusion -- if you like Pokémon, you should go buy Pokémon Black/White. Like, right now." (Destructoid)
Pokémon Black has been rated PEGI 3, so it can be considered suitable for all audiences.
How to install and play Pokémon Black?
- Make sure you have installed a Nintendo DS emulator compatible with your device, like DraStic DS Emulator, No$GBA, Citra, or DeSmuME.
- Then, download the Pokémon Black ROM file we provide you.
- Finally, start your Nintendo DS emulator, select the ROM file, and launch the game.
- Pokemon black rom download
- Pokemon xenoverse download > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon unbound rom download > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon fire red rom > Download - Role playing
- Play store download > Download - App downloads
- Davinci resolve 17 download > Download - Video editing