Please tell me how "Is there a way I can g...

Closed
James - Oct 4, 2010 at 01:11 PM
S. Taylor Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday September 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2010 - Oct 4, 2010 at 03:14 PM
Please tell me how "Is there a way I can get my Previous I.P. address and stuff I had 7 days ago?"
I used a program called IP Changer 2.0.10
https://download.cnet.com/IP-Changer/3000-2085_4-10640649.html I cant change my IP and other stuff back, without it I won't have any Internet!
I have Comcast 4G
its IP is change and without it being used my Mom will pay for it for Nothing D:
If she finds out she will MURDER ME!

1 response

S. Taylor Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday September 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2010 1
Oct 4, 2010 at 03:14 PM
Hi James,

First of all, you need to stop using the IP Changer in order to get your static IP address to stop changing. Before uninstalling, make sure you create a restore point, in case you have problems afterwards, and want to return to the way your system operated before the uninstillation process.

1) Save a Restore Point:
Start menu - Control Panel - System - (under System Protection tab - find and click the Create button) This will let you name the store point. The date and time will automatically be saved for you. Click Ok to complete.

2) Restore Settings: (optional)
You can also try to use Systems to return to a Previously Saved Restore point under Restore Settings. You will view a calendar that will show you the dates that your computer saved changes. Choose a date when you know everything was working properly. Follow the instructions.
This may result in the loss of downloads after that date.

2) or 3) Uninstall your IP Changer.
If you chose to Restore settings, you may not see the IP changer in your Add/Remove Programs list. If not, then skip the instructions below.

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
In the "Currently Installed Programs" box, click the program that you want to remove, and then click Remove/Uninstall.
If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.

See if this helps.

On another note, if you want to know your IP address that is being sent out, go to the following website. It is very informative, Free, and can instantly show you your IP address.
https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Best of luck!