MGS2 Defect problem

Closed
Siddhu - Oct 9, 2010 at 05:02 AM
 Siddhu - Oct 30, 2010 at 07:09 AM
Hello,I downloaded MGS2.iso torrent and created the cd and installed it and got it working with the help of Creative Alchemy Universal program.But There is a big fault with the game.Although the Life Bar,Weapons Menu and the general things' menu and the codec screen are clearly seen and also the radar,the game screen cannot be clearly seen.I myself cannot see the characters properly nor see where I am actually going nor at whom am I firing at.I also cannot see the characters on the codec screen at the two squares,the squares are simply blank.What am I to do to solve this problem and remove the defect?Please help.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 10, 2010 at 06:42 AM
Hello,

This particular problem might be sourcing from two difficult possibilities. On one hand, it might be a fake copy of the game. There are many such free Metal Gear Solid 2 games which have been released whereby you obtain it freely.

It is not a genuine copy of the game. Beware, such types of cloned games might contain some malware , virus or trojan. They are free and this is why many get them downloaded.

On the other hand, if it is unclear, it means that the graphic is not at its right performance. This is a problem directly coming from your graphic card. It might be that the graphic card must be upgraded or still its driver updated.

Please confirm the matter by getting to your Device Manager and having a look at its driver. Still you can confirm its system requirements through the below method.

https://ccm.net/faq/1709-how-to-check-the-compatibility-of-a-game-online

Hope the problem gets solved ;)
Well,Thanks for your good advice.But where could this Device Manager of my game be in my computer?Where should I search for the Device Manager of my game MGS2 in my computer? Please help.