MicroMax Q5 problems..... :-(

Closed
Prathi - Oct 13, 2010 at 12:30 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 13, 2010 at 07:34 AM
Hello,
i bought a new Micromax Q5 funky mobile a couple of weeks back. when i bought it the very first day when i played songs in the audio player and closed the mobile restarted, i thought that might happen since there was no charge in my mobile,
since then i started getting problems in a diff way. my handsfree profile is not gettin changed even if i remove the head set. n while playin the the audio player the mobile often restarts by itself. the more i use the mobile the higher the problem is. even while playin the game, if a msg comes and thats it, the mobile hangs for few mins n then it recovers.
and now the funny thing is with the blue tooth, only 2 out of 5 mobile are able to recognize my mobile's bluetooth.......

is there anyway i can do to get my mobile working properly?????
some one pls help me.......

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 13, 2010 at 05:12 AM
Hi there,

It will be wise to get the phone back to the distributor whether or not there is any warranty on it since you are already experiencing troubles with it within few days that you purchased it.

Thank you.
Blocked Profile
Oct 13, 2010 at 07:34 AM
Hi there,

Please have the phone restored to factory settings for it seems that there are some corrupted materials on it causing the trouble.

Thanks.